Warehouse Operative required, immediate start available, candidates need to be educated to GCSE level or equivalent, experience preferred but is not essential as full training will be given
Full Time 40 hours per week
Hourly rate dependent on age but minimum is £7.25 per hour
Role and Responsibilities
To efficiently handle, store and rotate stock working within a team environment. The target is to ensure excellent standards whilst working within a small team.
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of orders meets the customer expectations in terms of both timescales and requirements
- High level of care and accuracy in the picking of all orders
- Take part in accurate and periodic cycle counts and stock takes
- Deal with inbound vehicles in line with instructions given by the warehouse manager and supervisor
- Load distribution vehicles in a safe and presentable manner, ensuring accuracy with all paperwork
- Ensure returns are processed efficiently on receipt
- High level of care and accuracy in the processing of returns, ensuring that returns are processed and prepared ready for re-sale
Please send in CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com or using the contact box below.